Pamela Brockman – Psychotherapist and Certified Hypnotherapist in Boulder, Colorado
Pamela will help you rediscover the love and purpose in your life and gently assist you in your personal journey to your true self… to your Divine self. You will find your way back to peace without blame, guilt, or fear.
University of Arizona
Masters in Counseling and Psychology, 1991
Nationally Certified Hypnotherapist, 1986
University of Arizona
BFA, Documentary Filmmaking
- American Counseling Association
- The International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
- Colorado Association of Psychotherapists
- Colorado Hypnotherapist Association
- Certified Hypnotherapist by National Guild of Hypnotists
Eighteen Years of Experience
Pamela Brockman has been a couples and individual psychotherapist for over 25 years. She is interactive and is an involved counselor. She does not just sit and nod her head. She challenges her clients to think, learn and grow. Pamela’s approach to Counseling and Hypnotherapy is based on mind, body and spirit emphasizing the idea that “How you live your life” and what shows up for you on a daily basis is a demonstration, a manifestation of your thinking:. Knowing we all free agents on this planet, she believes that if we shift our ATTENTION to what we really want, we can change our INTENTION. She weaves conventional principles of Psychotherapy with many contemporary alternative sources from the books and styles of Harville Hendrix and the Imago Theory, Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks, Gestalt Therapy, Psychodrama, EMDR, bilateral tones, and hypnotherapy. She assists individuals and couples to come through the fog of fear and personal doubt into LOVE. Pamela has a private practice in Boulder, Colorado.
Pamela respectfully inspires, assists and encourages you:
- To look deeply into yourself and to recognize the inner voices, thoughts and behaviors… those things that keep you from creating the BEST version of yourself, now and in the future.
- To create self-love and self-acceptance
- To transform and heal yourself
- To understand and know your purpose in life
She specializes in:
- Relationship and intimacy issues
- Life choices and career issues
- Grief and loss
- Anxiety, fear, stress and trauma
- Body image and eating disorders
- Enhancing self-esteem
- A personal sense of peace
- To become more free and full of new possibilities
- A greater connection with and insight into thenature of your personal reality
- The ability to perceive life without judgments,distortions, or separations
Pamela does this with warmth, caring and honesty, and she provides a safe place to guide you to your own success.